YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING...
Can I Walk In Or Do I Need An Appointment?
Yes, appointments are required. We value every shopper who walks through our door and we'd love to give you our undivided attention. Give us a call to reserve a time to meet with a specialized consultant.
If you choose to walk-in, we'd still love to help you, if possible. Please keep in mind that all of the fitting rooms may already be reserved on a busy day, or we may not have the staff to accommodate you in that moment. If you are considering walking in, we always recommend calling first.
WHO SHOULD I BRING TO MY APPOINTMENT?
Our experienced consultants recommend bringing 2-3 of your closest friends or family with you for your shopping experience. We completely understand the desire to bring a large group. This is a big deal and a very special time in your life. However, brides don't often realize how overwhelming it can be to juggle multiple opinions while also trying to narrow down your own ideas of exactly what you're looking for.
If you still really want to include everyone throughout the process, we recommend bringing different individuals to each of your other appointments after your dress has been ordered and delivered (fittings, accessorizing, etc).
WHEN SHOULD I ORDER MY DRESS?
Most dresses (bridal, bridesmaid, mother's, special occasion) require 4-6 months to special order from our designers. After arriving, all dresses will need alterations that requires additional time. Don't worry if you're working with less than the recommended amount of time. We've got you covered! All of our dresses are available off the rack and we can even look into rush cut options for special orders. Our consultants will work with you to explain your options and help you discover the dress of your dreams!
SHOULD I BRING ANYTHING WITH ME FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
- For sanitation purposes, we ask that all customers who plan to try on dresses wear underwear.
- If you'd prefer to bring any kind of shape wear, feel free to do so. A strapless bra is helpful, but not necessary. Most of the gowns have bra structure built into them and don't require any added support.
- If you have any inspirational pictures that you'd like to share with your consultant, feel free to bring those or email them ahead of time for reference.
- Shoes! In order to begin the alteration process, you'll need the shoes that you intend to wear for the special day. If you have not decided on a pair, we have a great selection of comfortable, stylish shoes available for purchase prior to your time with the seamstress.
- Any undergarments that you hope to wear with your dress. If you're still in the process of determining whether undergarments are necessary and, if so, which type would be best, then we have a various selection to choose from and our seamstress can offer expert advice.
ARE CELEBRATORY DRINKS OR SNACKS ALLOWED?
To protect and preserve the quality of our dresses (that will belong to someone someday), all food and drinks are prohibited. Our intention is to provide the same, fair opportunity to every shopper and we want to keep your shopping experience intimate, fun, and focused in order to truly make your vision a reality. We'd love to recommend a few of the local restaurants or bars to enjoy with your entourage after your consultation.